Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR always turns landscape to portrait and messes up print

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am getting really frustrated as every time I try to print LR reverses print orientation. Why won't it print what's on the screen? I want a landscape with a border. Printer turns it to portrait and reduced to the width of the page. Why is this???

I have a client who wants specific sizes and I cannot see how to make it work. Even the picture in the printer window shows it the right orientation.

Is there a helpline? This is made even more irritating by how simple Julianne Kost says it is on the video...

any ideas? Thanks, Nick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nicholas,

That does not sound good, let's fix this.

As Lightroom is changing the orientation of the printed image, could you please let us know the version of Lightroom and the operating system you're working on?

Have you turned off auto rotate?

Also, does it happen with any other application? If it does then try reinstalling the printer drivers and see if it helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines