• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr Classic 10.2 color issue with DJI Mavic 2 Pro update??

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I don't know if this is user error or not, but LrC was working perfect last night and this morning prior to doing the update... Now any of my images shot on my Mavic 2 Pro are showing magenta color corrections without me doing anything to them. This is happening regardless to the lens correction being applied. 

The closest correction I can find is resetting the white balance to "as shot", but it's still not the same as the original export. Was there a color profile added that replaced previous or missing color profiles? Could that have overwritten the metadata... If so, is there a way to reverse it? Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 6.33.24 pm.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are talking about upgrading to LrC 10.2 then it looks like DJI Mavic 2 Pro (Hasselblad L1D-20c) support was added. This may have altered the color if the missing components for the Hasselblad were now loaded. 

See this thread for some background https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-dng-processing-vs-jpeg-preview/m-p/118235...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, yeah I saw the camera/lense was added in this update which is awesome that it's finally there for future images  - but it's messed up all existing edits unfortunately. I spent several hours on support chat with Adobe last night and they couldn't figure out what was going on and have escalated the issue to their seniors. 

But I do think it's like you said, the missing components have now been added and it's altering the color by replacing any "mising profiles" with a new standard. I ended up uninstalling the new version and installing the old one and the images loaded perfect, no color issues. When opening up the drone images back in the old version - I did notice that the image profiles do say "Adobe Standard: Profile missing" 

Maybe if Adobe could do a fix that would allow existing profiles, even if missing to remain intact - almost like allowing a null value or something from the dropdown. Staying on the old version is a bandaid for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just to clarify ... the issue is only with previously edited images. It's altering the colors on the edits, almost like it's applying a preset the second it loads. Here's another example. The image on the top is the original image with edits done in the older version 10.1. The top image looks the same until it fully loads in the library or is opened in Develop, then it auto adjusts to the magenta bottom image (I did not do any additional edits to make it look this way). Even after playing around with the different new color profiles in 10.2, there's no exact match. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/dng-issue-after-lightroom-classic-10-2-update/td-p/...

Let me know if you need the right profile to use in Lightroom, I can't attach it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too would love that profile. Do you mind sharing? TIA!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines