• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR/Enfuse plugin not working

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded the LR/Enfuse plugin. I've added it to the LR plug-in manager, but when I open Enfuse to blend images I get this message "Please Install the Enfuse application via the “Configuration Tab”" and the Enfuse Images button is greyed out. I can't do anything with this plug-in? Can anyone advise please as I don't understand how to load this plug-in via the configuration tab - I followed the download instruction from the Photographers Toolbox website. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is referring to the Configuration tab of the LR/Enfuse plug-in itself. The Plug-in requires two apps to be installed (the 'Enfuse' and 'Align_Image_Stack' applications from the Hugin project) besides the plug-in, as described in the LR/Enfuse Quick Guide.

Read the installation instructions there and see if that helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Michael.  I've looked for these before but can't find a Hugin Project with a download on line nor the download at the Photographers toolbox where they say it should be??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look on the Configuration Tab and have LrEnfuse download and install them automatially

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 10.23.29 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I've got rid of the installation warning but still doesn't work, I get this error when I try to Enfuse images, any ideas?

The error occured when trying to run this command:
"E:\Neil's Files\NEW LIBRARY 2022\LREnfuse.lrplugin\EnfuseWin-412-64bit-4\bin\enfuse.exe" -o "C:\Users\frase\AppData\Local\Temp\LREnfuse-20\DSCF4537BLENDED.jpg" --no-ciecam --exposure-weight=1 --saturation-weight=0.2 --contrast-weight=0 --contrast-window-size=5 --depth=16 --compression=80 "C:\Users\frase\AppData\Local\Temp\LREnfuse-20\1.tif" "C:\Users\frase\AppData\Local\Temp\LREnfuse-20\2.tif"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, how did you manage to solve the problem? I have the same problem and can't find a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just ran into this problem this morning.

After googling for 15 minutes, I realized my SSD that it was trying to write the blended file on was full. Maybe check to see if you have anymore storage space on the drive.

Goodluck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Legend. This fixed it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive just brought a new mac and have troubles aswell i get this error when trying to enfuse my stacked images

The error occured when trying to run this command:
"/Users/lachlanjones/Downloads/LREnfuse.lrplugin/EnfuseMac-412-4/bin/enfuse" -o "/Applications/Adobe Lightroom Classic/DSC05040HDR.tif" --no-ciecam --exposure-weight=1 --saturation-weight=0.2 --contrast-weight=0 --contrast-window-size=5 --depth=16 "/var/folders/ns/t2knwgnn0gjf9gkn2h83fy5m0000gn/T/LREnfuse-13/1.tif" "/var/folders/ns/t2knwgnn0gjf9gkn2h83fy5m0000gn/T/LREnfuse-13/2.tif" "/var/folders/ns/t2knwgnn0gjf9gkn2h83fy5m0000gn/T/LREnfuse-13/3.tif" "/var/folders/ns/t2knwgnn0gjf9gkn2h83fy5m0000gn/T/LREnfuse-13/4.tif" "/var/folders/ns/t2knwgnn0gjf9gkn2h83fy5m0000gn/T/LREnfuse-13/5.tif"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've spent all morning trying to find a solution. I have a similar problem - I downloaded Enfuse, can't use it because it seems I need to download Enblend first. After MUCH searching (why isn't it clearly displayed on any site??) I found a download link (hoping i'ts the right one). Unzipped teh download and searched for the .exe files inside to install. But now when I double-click on them, nothing happens. Yes, I'm installing in admin mode. Yes, I tried installing for previous system compatibilities...nada. I just can't seem to install. Does anyone know why? Alternately, can anyone provide the link to download the Enblend (or Enfuse-Enblend) file to install so that I know I'm working all this time on the correct file?? THanks in advance - I'm literally ready to give up...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I think it is not working because it is a donationware product and does not have full functionality.
See screenshot attached

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi; just wanted to update that I resolved the issue - it was a weird fluke having to do with the internet filter installed on my computer. Thanks to everyone who tried to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Deena31970485erka 

As I remember, Lr/Enfuse required a little experimenting with the sliders depending on whether you want Focus Stack, Exposure Blend or Astro.  I have not used it since after the Photography Plan was announced as I then had Photoshop and now LrC does some of this.  I wish LrC would Focus Stack and create a DNG but for focus stacks I just do 90 percent of the edits in the source photos in LrC and then blend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines