• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR/Mogrify does not work anymore in LRC 15.1

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since LR15.1 the LR/Mogrify plugin does not work anymore. It used to work fine in earlier versions (up to 14.4.1). Can this be looked into? I went back to 14.4.1 and it functions perfect again, but this is offcourse no solution.

Mac Mini M1

MacOS, 12.5.1

LRC 15.1

LR/Mogrify 5.10

Adding an outer border in LR/Mogrify

Publish to disk.

When publish it comes with the error: “An unknown error occurred. This photo was not rendered. (1)”

Result: no output is generated, as where it is to be expected to have a picture with an outer border;

Thanks,

Hans

Thanks, Hans

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic 15.1? I assume you mean 11.5 and you went back to 11.4.1. Mogrify is not an Adobe product, so the author will have to look at it (but I understand the product is no longer supported by him). It sounds like a permission problem however. Did you give Lightroom Classic full disk access in MacOS? 

See Quick Tips: How to give Full Disk Access to Lightroom Classic on macOS

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I just tried it and LR/Mogrify still works on my MacBook M1 MAX with Lightroom Classic 11.5.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oeps, yes thats what i meant, a bit of a mixup on the numbers. Just gave full disk access to LRC as outlined in the quick tip. Upgraded again to 11.5 but without luck, the error remains the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see bottom of: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/lr-classic-11-5-publish-service-doesn-t...

By @GoldingD

Like I said: LR/Mogrify still works on my MacBook M1 MAX with Lightroom Classic 11.5.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aha, what version of the LR/Mogrify plugin do you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aha, what version of the LR/Mogrify plugin do you use?

By @hansw11410944

Version 5.10 (unregistered).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mmm, strange. Just to check, do you also use it as part of a publish or export? Just having it installed and not using it does not cause the issue, only when actually use it as part of an export or publish function, it does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right! I only tried it as part of an export (I have the plugin installed for years, but I only very occasionally use it and only in an export), so if it does not work in a publishing setup, then that is problably the link @GoldingD gave you. Sorry for the confusion.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree as far as I know it's a plug-in used at export and also use it occasionally, not at my desktop at the moment and will check when at home next week.

It' a very useful tool. 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. I also have the same issue with LR Mogrify Plugin. Latest plugin thats available

Windows 10.
LR Classic V11.4.1 - works ok
LR Classic V11.5 - No longer works.
Error is "An unknown error occurred. This photo was not rendered." and displays the photo name not rendered.
LR Classic V12 also no longer works.

I have done a process monitor capture which shows none of the standard files part of mogrify plugin are being called.

In the changes to 11.5 and above it has introduced some sort of bug. There are no errors showing on the plugin itself either, no log files to give me any ideas. does not appear to be a permissions issue as I have run as Admin or normal user.

I hope Adobe can resolve this issue as its a very popular plugin.

Thanks

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines