Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC 12.3 Transform/Level/Auto tool not working any more

New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac Studio M1 Max   /   MacOS Ventura 13.3.1

Since upgrading to LRC 12.3, the the Transform Level and Auto buttons no longrer work.  When clicking on thre Level button, it seems like it just slighly raises the upper right conrer of the photo, or turns the photo slightly clockwise.  Same with the Auto tool, it used to do a pretty good job of straigntening a photo, now it basically one does the same thing as the Level tool

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to the post above.  I noticed that if I click Level or Auto, it does as described above, however when I do, the "update" button at the right enables and when I click "update" it correctes the leveling issues.  Not sure if this is correct or not, but now Level and Auto seems to be a 2 step process, whearas it used to be one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Levels and Auto work as expected on my 16" M1 MBP, Lightroom 12.3 and Ventura 13.3.1. The update button is not activated after I use one of these buttons. You may try to reset the preferences: 

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Johan, I found that the problem was related to an event sent to me as .dng files that included a preset.  All other edits I've done, everything works perfectly.  I did read something about the new release having some issues with not reading all of the metadata when importing. I thought this might be my case as some of the files came over with ther preset and others did not, just kind of randomly... which basically means it was missing the metadata.

I just loaded another event from the same photographer and so far the issue has not occurred.  So maybe they fixed the issue....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines