• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC 9.4 doesn't sync anymore

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that sync support for Lightroom Classic version 9.4 has stopped working. Can anyone approve this? When starting LrC the sync icon (the cloud icon on the far right) appears for a brief moment and then disappears again. In the settings under Sync it says: Upload: 0, Download: 0 Outstanding: 0 (Recreating the files for syncronisation failed as well as creating a debug report)

I have 3184 synced photos, but there should be 4722. I tried to logout and -in again, created a new catalog, but never got asked if I want to sync to this new catalog.

I'm stuck on this version of LrC, because my trusted old iMac only runs High Sierra (10.13.6). 

Is there at least a manual way to download the missing 1538 originals and according xmp files until I upgrade my hardware?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

I think you need Lightroom Classic 10 now to sync with the cloud. (Not 100% sure about the version number needed, but I do know that somewhere along the way, syncing with the cloud in earlier versions of LrC was disabled) UPDATE you need LrC 10.4 to sync now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you need Lightroom Classic 10 now to sync with the cloud. (Not 100% sure about the version number needed, but I do know that somewhere along the way, syncing with the cloud in earlier versions of LrC was disabled) UPDATE you need LrC 10.4 to sync now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines