• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC and the Nikon Z9

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if LRC has support for the Nikon Z9? With my D850, and my Z 72 when I would go into camera and lens profiles, it would always say the model of the body. Now it just says "Nikon". I really appreciate any help you can provide.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Z 9 has been supported since LR 11.0:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

"With my D850, and my Z 72 when I would go into camera and lens profiles, it would always say the model of the body. Now it just says "Nikon"."

Please provide screenshots of what you're seeing with the Z 7 II and the Z 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition, please tell us the exact version of LrC you are using.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have since sold those bodies (Z series glass is expensive). When I open LRC next, I will look. Is there anything I need to do to "import" anything for the Z9 to show up, or a spot I can check "connected Cameras

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is nothing "special" for the Z9, other than to have a version of LrC recent enough to have support for that model. That is why we need to know what version you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines