• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC v. 11.3.1 Won't Export after Importing from NAS drive

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated LRC to 11.3.1. All seems to work fine, including editing, until I try to export images, converting to .jpg. The export blows up. I've restarted my pc (Windows 10 64bit) and restarted LRC, as suggested in other similar troubleshooting posts. Doesn't matter whether I'm exporting 1 image or 112, I get the same error message - "An unknown error occurred. (112)". 112 being the # of images to export. I use an external NAS drive. Has never been a problem before now. I can access that drive to import any images into LRC, but no export, not even straight to my desktop, bypassing any possible network issues.

I attempted to do the recommended work around, that is reverting back to LRC 11.2 but the option to do that is not listed. Only things listed are Learn More and Uninstall. Screenshots attached.  How do I rollback to 11.2 w/o the options on my LrC app?  OR should I uninstall/reinstall?  That would be my least favorite thing to do.

Any suggestions are welcome!  I've got tons of pix to get through.

Thanks!

Twila

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If you can clarify a few things for me, we can get to the bottom of this.

Does the issue with export happen with specific files or formats? Have you tried creating a new test catalog and checking if the issue persists?

Could you please confirm if you are using any Export presets? Are you using any cloud services that sync from the desktop? Where is the catalog stored?

• When launching Lightroom Classic, press the Alt (Win) or OPT (macOS).
  • Choose the option to create a new catalog and create a new one on the internal drive.

SameerK_0-1652182891984.png

We hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines