Mac Crashes when choosing a color profile

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I enter the develop module, and click on the color profiles to choose a custom profile from Fuji, my computer crashes. I have the latest version of Lightroom Classic, and running on Monterey operating system on my imac Pro. Please help...it has happened to me now four times in a row. The weird thing is that is hasn't happened before...just started doing it.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom Classic. We are here to help.

Could you please share the exact version of Lightroom Classic and the operating system you are working on?

Did you create the custom color profile using an older version of Lightroom Classic, or was it bought from an external creator? It would be helpful if you could share the sample files and the custom profile you are working with, which causes Lightroom Classic to crash?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It stopped for some reason…all seems to be fine…but I am using the most updated version (11.2?) with the monterey operating system (12.2.1).

When editing my Fuji GFX raw files, the built in film simulations become available under the color profile button under “browse”. I had assigned the monochrome profile, and seemed to work…but when I tried to change to another profile, my computer crashed…happened four times in a row. However, when I started editing other photos, the problem stopped occurring….

Sent from my iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines