• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(macOS M1 Max) Lightroom presets don't work/apply

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help please! I apply a preset to a photo and see the preview while hovering over the presets but applying it doesn't apply it to the photo. I've been looking for a solution all day but I can't find it. It has suddenly stopped working. I am using a macbook pro M1 Max.

Could you help me? I need to deliver jobs 😞 thank you very much! 

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with Lightroom Classic. We're here to help.

Could you please share the version of Lightroom & the operating system on your MBP(M1 Max)? Has this started to happen recently? Does this occur with a series of presets or specific images? What type of images do you work with? RAW or JPEG?

Where is the catalog & the original images stored? On the internal drive or an external drive? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Do you notice any changes in the develop settings at all, or apart from the preset preview, there are no changes applied in the develop panels?

There are a few things you can try.

Let us know how it goes,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sameer! thanks for the reply! the operating system is MacOS Monterrey 12.4.

I'm editing RAW but I just tried and it happens with JPGs too. 

The catalog is on a hard drive but I have also tried to make a new one on the internal hard drive and the same thing happens. (with the photos also imported from the internal disk)

I do not notice anything different in the program only this. She was using it and it happened out of the blue.

I have tried a new preset with some adjustments and the same thing happens. Happens with all presets.

Hope we can find a way to fix it 😞 thank you very much!!

Ernesto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way I have also tried to turn OFF the Use Graphics Processor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just discovered that a preset is applied when doing it from the Library panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also tried giving full access to the hard drive to Lightroom etc. it still doesn't work 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sameer, she has the same problem https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/presets-and-preferences-not-applying/td... 

Any ideas what I can do? thank you Sameer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines