• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Masking "Select Sky" is not saving to my photos

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the new feature of being able to detect the sky and then choose a color for it.  I have chosen light blue and then I click the button at the bottom right that says "Done" and nothing happens. I have a lot of photos that look so much better with a blue sky instead of a white sky and I would love for them to be able to save. I am on a Windows 10 PC with the latest version of Lightroom Classic.  Below is the attached image and whenever I click "done" or click off the image it is not saving the mask edits. Am I doing this wrong or is this a bug?

Jeremy26180394johj_0-1663568005481.png

Yours Truly,
Jeremy
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The light blue color you have chosen is an overlay, and its purpose is to visualize the masked area, and to assist you when editing the mask itself – adding or subtracting areas. It cannot be used for editing. To hide/show the overlay, press O.

To edit the sky, select the mask, turn off the overlay, and use the sliders.

This is not the same thing as Sky replacement in Photoshop, which replaces the entire sky with something else.

Select sky does not replace the sky, but lets you isolate it and edit it.

Note to moderator: Please change this thread to Discussion, its not a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines