• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Metadaten werden nicht synchronisiert, unerwartete Fehler

New Here ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic 11.3.1 synchronisiert keine Metadaten mehr.

Außerdem stürzt das Programm ständig mit einem "unerwarteten Fehler" ab.

Wann kommt das Bugfix. So bleiben kann es ja nicht.

Lightroom Classic war noch nie so schlecht wie es aktuell ist.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Google translation: "Lightroom Classic 11.3.1 no longer syncs metadata. Also, the program keeps crashing with an "unexpected error". When is the bug fix coming? It can't stay like this. Lightroom Classic has never been as bad as it is today."

I agree that LR 11.3 and 11.3.1 have been the buggiest releases in a very long time. 

There are several known bugs in LR 11.3 and 11.3.1 with the display of metadata in the Metadata panel, including a bug with Auto Sync:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/p-metadata-auto-sync-doesn-t-update-the-display-of-fields-in-the-metadata-panel/idi-p/12898391

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google translation: "Lightroom Classic 11.3.1 no longer syncs metadata. Also, the program keeps crashing with an "unexpected error". When is the bug fix coming? It can't stay like this. Lightroom Classic has never been as bad as it is today."

I agree that LR 11.3 and 11.3.1 have been the buggiest releases in a very long time. 

There are several known bugs in LR 11.3 and 11.3.1 with the display of metadata in the Metadata panel, including a bug with Auto Sync:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/p-metadata-auto-sync-doesn-t-update-the-displa... 

You can work around that bug by setting the option Catalog Settings > Metadata > Automatically Write Changes Into XMP.

If that doesn't help, or you are using something other than "Auto Sync" to copy metadata, I suggest you roll back to LR 11.2.   LR generally releases every 8 weeks, so we'd expect to see 11.4 released in the next week or two, with hopefully many bug fixes.

If you still experience these problems with LR 11.4, or rolling back to 11.2 doesn't help, then make a new post with much more detail, as recommended here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/how-do-i-write-a-bug-report/idi-p/12386373

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines