• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing to export Keywords

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm want to export my keywords list but I missing “Metadata > Export keywords”. It is only possible to import keywords. I did it before?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

I think it's right in front of you, but there is a strange and inconsistent translation error. It seems that the menu is now called 'Zoektermen exporteren', but the import menu still calls them 'trefwoorden'.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Lightroom Community @H.P.28810826u1oi. I'll need some more info to help you figure this out.

I have the option available on my end on the test machines. What exact version of Lightroom & the macOS are you working on? Is this an Apple Silicon-based or Intel-based Mac?

If it is an M1 series mac, try using Lightroom Classic in Rosetta mode. If you're already working in Rosetta, switch back from Rosetta to Native mode & check if there is a difference.

If that does not help, reset Lightroom Classic following the second (manual) method from this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sameer, I have L Classic 12.2.1, MacOS Ventura 13.2.,

3,2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7 Imac 21 inch.

I don't know what rosetta mode is, I only know that it was always possible to export the Keywords!

Herman Bekker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try resetting preferences, as recommended?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the problem is that the ability to export the keywords has been left out. this was possible in earlier versions. I'm sending an example, in Dutch, where you can only import keywords. I hope this is clear to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question was: Did you try resetting preferences, as recommended?

I do not see an answer.

This function was not left out, I have it and @Sameer K has it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's right in front of you, but there is a strange and inconsistent translation error. It seems that the menu is now called 'Zoektermen exporteren', but the import menu still calls them 'trefwoorden'.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I saw that too, but I didn't understand the ability to use keyword tag options, hence the confusion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines