• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Lightroom Classic, have to pay twice every month to use it.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly my Lr Classic said I have to update. To update it said I had to buy a subscription. I thought ok, perhaps the one I had will end. After some mounths I discovered I was paying monthly for two Lr and they were on two different mailaddresses, one on an old address that isn't in use anymore.  I ended that subscription and for that I had to pay for a half year. Today my Lr says once again I have to update because my subscription has stopped. My Adobe account shows nothing that seems to be wrong and it tells me when I pay next time. I can see my order number but not any serial number. What to do? How do I reach Adobe to ask them, I can't find their mailaddress anywhere.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Yes, it worked! Thank you very much, dj_paige!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's some FAQs on billing

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/billing-faq.html

In addition at the bottom right of that page is the Chat/Contact Us icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've seen that page and the solution that I have two Lr Classic. So I stopped the one that I have on my old address. The problem is when I start Lr Classic it's the Lr Classic that I stopped that will open but will not run till I pay. I want to open the Lr Classic that I pay for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out of Lightroom Classic, and then sign in using the email address of the active subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it worked! Thank you very much, dj_paige!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines