• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Denoise Problem

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried running the new denoise feature on several images and I keep getting the same error message. "There is a error writting the file". Any idea how fix this?

Thanks,

MrGale

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

I found the problem and I feel very dumb. I didn't know it but the drive is almost full and there is not enough room for the new file.

All is well, thanks,

MrGale

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A new one for me, but Denoise, after finishing, must write a new Linear DNG of the results while embedding a copy of the original data into it. This sounds like some drive issue. Can you check that you have permissions and drives setup (no write issues) and are you able to test Denoise in Adobe Camera Raw? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To build on thedigitaldog's suggestion, select the raw photo and do Library > Convert Photo To DNG. Does that succeed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the problem and I feel very dumb. I didn't know it but the drive is almost full and there is not enough room for the new file.

All is well, thanks,

MrGale

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for getting back with the solution - your honesty is appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't feel dumb -- LR should give more informative error messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines