• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OneDrive not synching catalog

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I hadn't opened LR classic in probably a couple of months, and just recently noticed that OneDrive is giving me this error. This has never happened before. Can anyone help?

Anniefofanny_0-1701698465600.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My observations-

Research for the 'red-cross' one-drive sync problem in googly.

Your Lightroom Catalog-v13.lrcat file is apparently syncing. But get your Lightroom catalog OUT OF ONE-DRIVE.!!!  It will only give you catalog corruption and problems. Have your catalog, and its working files, always fully on a local hard-drive.

Also your one-drive may be 'full' as you have a lot of 'left-over' old catalogs and crud remaining (visible in your screen-clip).

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.4, Photoshop 25.9.1, ACR 16.4, Lightroom 7.4, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.1.1, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. I'll give that a shot.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines