• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panorama merge not working

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't get photo merge for a panorama shot to work. I have Lightroom Classic CC 7.0.1 a installed. It creates the preview fine, but nothing happens. The progress bar at the top left says creating panorama, but never does. Even tried leaving the computer on overnight. I am using windows 7, home edition.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

A number of people have complained about this bug: Lightroom Classic: Merge to HDR and Panorama doesn't work | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Please add to that bug report your me-too vote and details of your issue and your configuration. That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A number of people have complained about this bug: Lightroom Classic: Merge to HDR and Panorama doesn't work | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Please add to that bug report your me-too vote and details of your issue and your configuration. That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't get photo merge for a panorama i just saw ten videos I wasted hours and when i right click it does not merge and iv got a new computer that can handle most software, talking about being frustrated  I'm done spending two days on this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You've posted in a five-year-old thread -- please start a new one and include much more detail about what you see:

- A description of the precise steps you're taking and what you see.

- A screenshot of the Panorama Merge Preview window before you click Merge.

- A screenshot of any messages that appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines