• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Post vertical photos to Instagram

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know a way to get a 3:2 vertically-oriented photo from Lightroom to Instagram without cropping? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Lightroom Classic print module to create an output JPG with white space around the photo that fits into Instagram's restrictions. I'd be interested in hearing better methods, as I'm pretty sure that anything larger than 5x4 (3:2 is 6x4) gets cropped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're the second person that suggested that and I tried it and it worked great. Thanks very much. Next thing I want to know is why does Instagram, a photography-based app, make it so hard for photographers?!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should ask that question of Instagram, not of people in the Lightroom Classic forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines