• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets Not showing at message says they are already imported

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need some help please. I purchase some presets and imported the first set no problem. The second completely different set will not appear in my presets list. I have looked in every file that I know of and it's not there. I have tried to re import and it says they have already been imported.

I am not super knowledgable with LR and would love some help please.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there.

We're sorry to hear that the Lightroom presets are not showing. We're here to help.

Could you please share the version of Lightroom (Help > About Lightroom) and the version of the operating system on your computer? Have you recently tried importing the presets? How have you imported them? What is the format of the presets which do not show up? Please go to the Preferences for Lightroom, then Presets, and check the option to Show Partially Compatible Develop Presets and then relaunch Lightroom to check if that helps.

Let us know if this helps,

Thanks 

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines