• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radial Filter

Participant ,
Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a keyboard shortcut for invert mask on the radial filter?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

As in toggle the Invert checkbox? The apostrophe key will do that. The official list is incomplete, but I'm pretty sure it's on mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Actually, it was available at your fingertips all the time:

If you click the tiny (?)  in the circle in the top of the mask panel, it brings up a list of available shortcuts. The KBSC you are looking for is about 4/5 of the way down the left column. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 9.32.56 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. There's no shortcut for this.

Here you'll find all availabel shortcuts -> Keyboard shortcuts for Lightroom Classic

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Axel has already mentioned, there is no shortcut to invert the radial filter. However, if you feel this is something that is needed then feel free to submit a feature request at Lightroom Classic | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As in toggle the Invert checkbox? The apostrophe key will do that. The official list is incomplete, but I'm pretty sure it's on mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG.....this is so awesome!!! you're the best, that means I can incorporate it into my wacom tablet really easy......OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent. There's a bunch of other unlisted shortcuts here: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/keyboard-shortcuts/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Invert button on Radial filter was set by default to 'on'. Now it is set by default to 'off' .  Can I reset it to being 'on' by default

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are LITERALLY THE ONLY PERSON ON THE INTERNET that knows that. This has been my fourth approach in the last few weeks to figure out what the shortcut is. THANK YOU!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, it was available at your fingertips all the time:

If you click the tiny (?)  in the circle in the top of the mask panel, it brings up a list of available shortcuts. The KBSC you are looking for is about 4/5 of the way down the left column. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 9.32.56 AM.png

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"My Invert button on Radial filter was set by default to 'on'. Now it is set by default to 'off' .  Can I reset it to being 'on' by default"

Open the Radial Filter tool, uncheck Invert, then immediately close the Radial Filter tool without making any other changes to its settings.

This method works for any setting in any of the local-adjustment tools.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks. I had to do the opposite and check the invert box then closed.  Now is on when I use radial filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ignore my comment, it is only ACR where this doesnt work, because users of that don't matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ash Mills Photography  In ACR it is a different KB shortcut-  [X]   (eXchange)

Or you can click on the invert icon-

2023-02-07 07_43_43-Clipboard.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, but it is not “sticky”

Sent from my iPhone.

www.AshMills.com
0777 590 6634

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Indeed, but it is not “sticky”"

The introduction of the new masking tools in LR 11 broke the stickiness of the Invert checkbox.  Please add your constructive opinion to this feature request:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/p-masking-permanently-toggle-off-gradient-ove...

and be sure to click the Upvote button at the top-right and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will consider implementing the feature and you'll be notified when they do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines