• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Restore Develop Menu in Lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2024 Jun 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go into Develop Mode in Lightroom Classic with some photos, I get a messageI that says, "This file connot be located" . My files are in an external hard drive. All has been working fine, with non changes that I'm aware of. Anyone have any thoughts about finding the images? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, ahalink@crocker.com. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I've separated your comment to a new post as the original post was too old. I'll need more info to help you figure this out.

What exact version of Lightroom Classic & the operating system are you working on? Has this started to happen since a recent change to the External drive?

If you're on macOS, please ensure Lightroom Classic has the required permissions on macOS: https://adobe.ly/3VQgVZ8

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the external hard drive plugged in and working properly?

In LrC, is there a question mark icon on the folder where this photo is stored? In LrC, is there an exclamation point icon on the photo (see Figure 2 here)? If so, then follow the instructions at that link to fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines