• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Really hide all groups in grid view

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I use groups for making HDR-images. When I have my HDRs, I don't want to see the goups in grid view anymore. But I can't find a function or a filter for this. "Hide groups" unfortunately only means something different. But I really want to hide the groups. In the moment I go throught i.e. 500 groups and give them a different color-label. But this is very time consuming. Is there a better way?

Best, Zitronenwolf

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A "select all groups"-button would help.

I have to say that in my folders I have groups for HDR-editing and normal photos that are mixed. Otherwise it would help to search all photos with "hdr" in the name. But because of the mixed situation that doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you mean with 'groups'? Stacks? If you stack the HDR with its brackets (which is an option in the HDR dialog), then your brackets will not show if the stack is collapsed. Only the HDR will show. Isn't that enough?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines