• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove unwanted Lightroom Classic Catalogs

New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I able to delete 3-4 Lightroom Classic Catalogs that I do not use.  I have the monthly subscription to ADOBE Lightroom.  Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can delete catalog files the same way you delete any other file on your computer – by using the File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac). Catalogs can't be deleted from within Lightroom.

You probably want to delete the whole catalog folder for each one, the folder also contains Library previews (as well as Smart previews) that can take up a lot of space.

Just make sure that you don't delete your working catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are never going to use the photos in these catalogs again, then you can delete them. Please understand the implications ... all the work you did on your photos (edits, user-provided metadata, photobooks, slideshows, collections, etc.) in these catalogs gets deleted as well. So, is that what you really want, to lose this work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines