• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Samsung S23 and S24 RAW files

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2024 May 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I intend to buy one or the other but as I read at the links below, it seems Samsung broke the RAW support.

It's not clear to me if RAW and now ExpertRAW are the same, being the latter a (Samsung) substitute for RAW.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/raw-photos-issue-on-s23-u...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-discussions/samsung-s24-ultra-phones-don-t-do-raw-anymore-...

Thank you.

TOPICS
Experiment

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a specific question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an S23.  I use both "Expert RAW", the standard camera and the Lightroom (mobil) camera.  As far as I can tell, there are no technical issues with using the raw options. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Bill Sprague

thanks, I also have an S23, and I prefer for most cases to use the LR Mobile App to take pictures, these photos taken with the LR Mobile App can be AI Denoised in LrC. The RAW/DNG from other apps on my S23 cannot be AI Denoised in LrC.

In my opinion, the best quality images I can get from the S23 is using the LR Mobile app with AI Denoise in LrC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines