Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RAW photos issue on S23 Ultra

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

20230813_001923 (1).jpg

 Good morning, I've got problem with RAW photos in Lightroom on S23 Ultra. In Samsung gallery RAW photo looks perfect but when I open it in LR, it makes these lines or halfcircles or I don't know how to call it and it also have different colors. Could somebody help me? Thank you 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use expertRAW? Change the profile to Adobe Color instead.

Otherwise maybe wait a little longer until it renders the raw file and not display the preview jpg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your advice. I used ExpertRaw but I am not sure how to change the profile to Adobe Color. I think there is a problem with rendering,  becouse when I open RAW photo in LR, for first time looks correct but few seconds later after rendering looks bad. For now I use Adobe Photoshop, where photos look like original.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Samsung fixed the color banding issue with ExpertRAW 3.0.04.4.

I was and issue with the image data, the preview image looked fine, that's why you saw it correctly at first.

DNG are still a scam though: https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-discussions/samsung-s24-ultra-phones-don-t-do-raw-anymore-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines