• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save multiple Export dialog box settings.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ability to save and name Export dialog box configurations would be a big time saver! I routinely export my photos for different end uses, and it's painful to have to reconfigure the multiple options in the Export dialog box each time. It's also far too easy to overlook a necessary change, such as file format or color space.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Export presets have been a feature of Lightroom (Classic) for many years, probably since version 1 in 2007.

With all options set the way you want them,  click the Add button bottom left in the Export dialog.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export presets have been a feature of Lightroom (Classic) for many years, probably since version 1 in 2007.

With all options set the way you want them,  click the Add button bottom left in the Export dialog.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh man! Thank you for pointing that out. That is, indeed, exactly what I was looking for. A search on Adobe's support site didn't turn up any answers, but then I wasn't using the term "Preset." Problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a tip for making these export presets more flexible - one of the "Export to:" options is to not define any particular destination, but rather, to prompt the user to supply one each time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And, when you have created your Presets they might show like this under the 'User Presets' heading-

2023-01-07 11_12_13-Export One File.jpg

Hint: Use very descriptive names- it helps greatly. (Mine could be better 🙂  )

***To use an Export Preset- You only need to [Click] on the NAME of the Preset.

Do NOT place a check-mark in the boxes unless you want to do a batch export by checking multiple Presets. eg. you might want a 600x600px version and a 1920x1080px version of an image in the one step. (Note: Checking multiple export presets also prevents changing the Preset options.)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines