Shared album not viewable online

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starting yesterday none of my shared albums are viewable online.  I created a new shared album with LRC (like always), made the album public - https://adobe.ly/2XwFe33 - The link however i=gives an error whether trying to access by computer or phone (via LRC directly or CC app or Iphone lightroom app).

The link is set to anyone can view.

The shared album is viewable on the app and on lightroom online so i know the photos were uploaded to CC.  Everything looks good, except i cannot view the album online.

In firefox I get the following message:

"Secure Connection Failed / An error occurred during a connection to adobe.ly. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR / The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. / Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."

In Safari (Iphone) I get the following message:

"Safari cannot open the page because it could not establish a secure connection to the server"

In Microsoft Edge (which i never use) I get the following message:

"Hmmm… can't reach this page / The connection was reset. / Try: Checking the connection / Checking the proxy and the firewall / Running Windows Network Diagnostics / ERR_CONNECTION_RESET"

An adobe tech remoted in yesterday to see if they could fix the proboem, but they clearly had no idea what they were doing, not even knowing how to get direct link from CC app or from lightroom online.  After 45 minutes of poking around, nothing. 

I have not changed anything to my computer.  The problem started yesterday before i ran the last update to LRC. I updated it since but the problem persists (currently running 10.4 build)

Any assistance is much appreciated!!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can view the album (Planes - Frontier aircraft) on my Mac desktop and iOS devices. So, not sure where/what the issue is.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue and it's affecting my business.  If Adobe can please address ASAP.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The ".ly" followed by only 7 characters in the link created, is what I think Adobe is using to create a shorter hyperlink. This shortened link is probably supposed to be easier to send in text or email but on the server side it's not redirecting properly. Again, just my guess. I found the shared album is viewable online though if you add your own email when you share it from Lightroom, then go check your email and click on the "view album" button it will take you to the album online and everything looks great. If you look at the web address in the browser, it starts with https://postoffice.adobe.com/po-server/link/redirect?target=.... it's much much longer (like a hundred random characters after target=) 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines