• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

space problem

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, whenever I stitch pano in Lightroom Classic, I lose over 5GB of space on my disc. Even the pano is only 200-300MB. Can anyone explain to me why this is happening? Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the LR Classic forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This 'lost' space should only be temporary, it is very likely a large scratch disk is necessary to build the stitch. Are you sure this space is lost, even after you create the Pano and quit LR? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am 100% sure it happens after I stitch pano. It's actually eating the space while Lr Classic still stitching a pano!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still stitching fine. Even a bit after, LR may not free up the scratch disk but it should eventually.

Quit LR, space is still gone? 

What version of LR and OS? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines