Stacks cannot contain photos that are stored in different folders.

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys,

I have a very strange issue happening with a couple of folders in lightroom currently.

I recently moved some folders to my laptop internal drive to edit while on vacation. the files are fine I can edit them however every time I try to create an HDR or a panorama I get the error stated in the title. Lightroom then creates a separate folder inside my library with the HDR or panorama but when I check in finder the file is in the same folder... in lightroom there are 2 separate folders with the same name but in finder they are the same folder... its really messing with my workflow. 

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 12.59.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-04-20 at 12.59.59 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The capitalisation error has hit you: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/capitalization-catalog-error/

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines