• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Star ratings no longer importing on memory card

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a moth or two ago my star ratings no longer imported with my images when I imported with a card reader into lightroom. 
My clients star rate the photos during their session via the Canon Camera connect app on my ipad.

These ratings are visable on the ipad and on each individual image when I look at them at the back of the camera. And also, used to import with the images so I could quickly sort after import. 

Does anyone have any suggestions? I am using the same camera, same cards, same computer as before. No lightroom updates either. 🙂

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

You might have an Import metadata preset that is clearing the star ratings. 

In the Import window, look in the right column and see if you have Apply During Import > Metadata set to a preset.  If you do, set it to None, and try a test import. If that solves the problem, then the preset is defined to clear the star rating. Edit the preset and make sure Rating is unchecked:

johnrellis_0-1648941329347.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines