• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing or importing photos to external HDD

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep all of my photos on an external HDD. I took photos on vacation and did not have my external HDD with me. I imported and edited photos in LR on local HDD. Now at home and want to sync or move that folder and photos to the external HDD so all of my photos are in the same place. Is there a Sync function or Move function that can accomplish this so the local folder with photos and edits are on the external HDD.

Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 3.38.02 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

In the folder panel, just drag and drop the folders from your hard drive to where you want them on the external drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the folder panel, just drag and drop the folders from your hard drive to where you want them on the external drive.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Johan. I was thinking there was something built into LR to accomplish this. But dragging and dropping did the trick. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines