• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The file could not be found error message in Lightroom Classic 11.0 on macOS Monterey

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have recently upgraded to v11 and MacOS Monterey and I have this error panel showing up. Usually you would be able to relocate the files but I don't even have the option. Any clues?

I've tried to link to my old catalogue but it forces me to upgrade. The weird thing is that in Library, the images show up perfectly and no image is missing, but once I go into the Develop tab I get this error message.

Thanks

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic. Would you mind telling us the images are located on your computers local storage or an external drive?

Please ensure that Lightroom Classic has the necessary permissions on your Mac using the steps mentioned below:

1. Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.

2. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Photoshop is added to the list with a check mark in front of it.

3. If Photoshop is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder.

4. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility.

5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.

You can also check out: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/locate-missing-photos.html

Lets us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got the same problem after updating to Monterey 12.3.1 and your suggestions were right on. It worked.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines