• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Authenticate when installing Lightroom 6 on new hard drive.

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This week I installed LR 6 Classic on a new HD. I have done this before and it is running fine on my previous HD. But now suddenly the athentication fails (e.g. it gets into a loop) and LR6 doesn't start anymore.
I have contacted support and they bluntly say to f0ck off because LR6 is not supported anymore.
But I don't need support on LR6, that is working fine. I need them to restore my authentication feature.
But NO I need to buy a subscription which I won't because I do not use it often and LR6 which I payed for the total package is working good enough.
THIS IS PURE BLACK MAIL.
I bougt a car which is working fine but now I moved to another home the manufacture disabled my car forcing me to buy another on SUPSCRIPTION BASE!!!

I am so angry. Never would have expected this from an respected company. When I buy another camera and need driver support on LR I would have considered a new version of LR but now... NO, NEVER!

WHO knows a good solution?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found it out myself!
You lost a consumer and a lot of respect.
SOOO LAME

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines