• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to import RAF file from Fujifilm x100v (Updated Lightroom Classic to 10.4)

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated my LRC to the latest version and am running into issues importing RAF files from my Fujifilm x100v. I'm also running the latest version of Monterey on my macOS. I'm currently using a cardreader to upload photos. The files appear during import inside Lightroom, just is not "read" when I try to actually import them. I've tried copying as DNG but didn't work either.

Lightroom version

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 2.05.07 AM.png

macOS

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 2.05.23 AM.png

Issue

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 2.06.41 AM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message says- "...the destination folder....is not writable."

Usually caused by Mac Permissions.

See the answer about Security & Privacy from @Bob Somrak 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/import-problem/m-p/11732035#M219747

Oh, and v10.4 is NOT the 'latest' .  It is currently Lr-Classic v11.4  (and Camera Raw v14.2)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I finally figured it out. It had something to do with the destination folder settings. I think it was resolved after I selected "into subfolder."  

Oops, you're totally right. Mine is not the latest version.

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 11.17.48 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines