Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

updated iOS and now LRC won't open parent folders

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 12.46.31 PM.png

Just updated my iOS and now LRC does this when I try to launch!  Before update I never had an issue with this, so what is this?  All my LRC Cats are stored on my external drive.  Any ideas as I can't choose another cat, and nothing happens when I hit "continue"?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean MacOS, not iOS. Make sure Lightroom Classic has the permissions it needs.

E51AE1BE-5961-4F28-922E-58AF38A39B50.png

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, thank you- your comment acutally made me go dig around.  I updated Montery to the latest version, that being said I was fully allowing LRC access to all my files etc. This is what changed... somehow my setting for allowing LCR and PS access to my Disks had changed.  Not sure why but it did.  All corrected now.  So for anyone else who may be having this issue, ... this fixed my problem. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 2.54.35 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines