• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

View shared albums on lightroom.adobe.com

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several weeks ago I was able to view some shared albums on lightroom.adobe.com/shares followed by a bunch of letters and numbers. I want to go back and view more shared albums but can't get to a page showing what is available.

I did get to this page:

https://lightroom.adobe.com/shares/f2931ed482b04a499ccabc8a8127c453

But that is only for one shared album, and dropping the letters and numbers doesn't go anywhere.

Can anyone offer some suggestions?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

I just found what I was looking for! Matt Kloskowski ran a "Fresh Start" series starting in early January. One of the projects was to show your best photos of 2021. People responding to this challenge posted a link to their photos in the comments section. Some of these were shared Lightroom albums/collections, while others used different methods to show their photos. That is where I got the links to the albums.

Thanks for your replies, but all is now good!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is your Lightroom Library, then you only need to log in at  lightroom.adobe.com/  and your whole Cloud Library is available in a browser.

Don't use the 'shares' web address (as you posted).

If it is not your Lightroom Library, then you can only open a 'Share' link that has been given to you.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.

I know what to do to view my own photos on line, so that is not the issue.

My memory is a little hazy since I viewed the shared library several weeks ago; I believe that I followed a link that showed many such shared libraries, but I don't remember where I got the link. People were showing their small portfolios and I think many of them were "Best of 2021". These were not shared just with me but were available to anyone viewing (who probably had to have an Adobe account).

I actually had two URLs for two different libraries, the only difference being the letters and numbers after ..../shares. I want to get back to the page where I could choose which library to view, but hitting the back button in my browser didn't do the job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible you were looking at a Portfolio Site?

Anyone with a Creative Cloud subscription can create a Portfolio Web site.

PORTFOLIO CREATE

Creating a Portfolio site is extremely easy by simply adding  Albums (one or many!)

This one I just created now-

https://cullenr0b.myportfolio.com/work

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just found what I was looking for! Matt Kloskowski ran a "Fresh Start" series starting in early January. One of the projects was to show your best photos of 2021. People responding to this challenge posted a link to their photos in the comments section. Some of these were shared Lightroom albums/collections, while others used different methods to show their photos. That is where I got the links to the albums.

Thanks for your replies, but all is now good!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines