Where can I download the Lightroom 5.7.1 update to LR 5?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the aging desktop version and love it.

It may currently be corrupted and need to reinstall everything from scratch in order to continue.

Adobe buried this update somewhere and I do not want to down load from a strange site.

Looking from a legit source!

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

See here for where to download LR 5.7.1:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/m-p/10776478#M166919

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

I've had to reload my PC and now the Lightroom 5.7.1 Adobe download page has gone.

Any ideas please?

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the link provided by dj-Paige, just above your post, you can get it there.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.7.; LrC 11.5, Lr 5.5, Ps 23.5.1, ACR 14.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @DdeGannes 

I wouldn't have downloaded that because the source isn't official, but thanks again 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines