Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(Win11) Lightroom Classic 12.2.1 crazy develop sliders

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC 12.2.1 on windows 11

Since last update, sliders are acting crazy. When I pull a slider in develop mode they seem to disconnect from the mouse/pen tool. I usually can slide the sliders back and forth with no trouble until I find the perfect level of black or shadow or whatever. But now the sliders reset themselves, or just don't react to my mouse/pen tool. This is whithout me letting go of the mouse button. Also I have testet a different mouse - same issue. It also happens when I use gradients in mask. And it also happens in camera raw.

Hope you can help with this somehow?

Kind regards

Lasse

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Lasse. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll need more info to help you figure this out.

Would you mind recording your screen & share the video with us here? Are the sliders slow or jumpy?

Adjustment slides tend to change behavior with Windows's Shift/CTRL keys.

As a test, use the On-screen keyboard on Windows to check if the key press is being recorded as expected. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!
Sameer K

PS: I liked the original title, but it must be adjusted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you can try first is to reset the preferences to the default settings.

Reset Procedure:

• Close Lightroom.
  • Windows: Hold down [Alt]+[Shift] while restarting Lightroom.
    Mac: Hold down [Opt]+[Shift] while restarting Lightroom.
  • Overwrite the Preferences when prompted by the dialog.
  • Close Lightroom.
  • Restart Lightroom.

It's recommended to backup your preferences before you reset the preferences to the default settings: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations.html

If this doesn't help you should try is to switch off the GPU support from the Lightroom preferences and check if that helps to fix the issue.

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html

If this also doesn't help, please provide also a copy of your 'System Info'. This can be get from the LrC Help > System Info menu item. There's a copy button in the System Info dialog. Press this button and paste the info into your next forum post.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines