• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Auto-Stacking Order Options

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stacking; Currently, Lightrooms Auto-Stacking by Capture Time stacks the files in chronological order.  I create stacks based on multiple edits and it would be nice to have an option to select the stacked file order.  example:  stack by newest to oldest, stack by file name.  I typically would prefer to see my most recent edited file on top of the stack.  This would allow me to view the most recently edited/best file when in the "collapse all stack" view.  Now I have to manually move the stacked file to make that happen and if/when I accidentally unstack an entire folder it is extremely time-consuming to go back and restack thousands of files in the preferred stack order.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Perhaps" it is how you are attempting to use the stacking option. I don't try to stack an entire folder of images. I use it to stack the images of the panorama, or multiple versions of the same image where I can choose which version I want on top of the stack. But your description of stacking "thousands" of files seems to be putting an undue burden on yourself and not using the feature in a way for which it was intended. This is only my observation, and you may not agree and that's okay.

Votes

Translate

Translate