• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Lumetri color for Lightroom (and Photoshop)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd love to see the Premiere Pro Lumetri color adjustment possibilities in Lightroom and Photoshop. For example the curves: luminance vs saturation, saturation vs saturation and so on. This makes it so easy to desaturate the less saturated areas of an image for example. I just don't know any tool for this in Lightroom or Photoshop.

Lumetri color is the perfect tool set for adjusting the colours. Please add this to Lightroom and Photoshop!

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe will never add additional curve features to Lightroom, or even Ps. We've been asking both teams for decades and neither is interested in improving curves. Even the Premiere team was totally resistant to the idea and only recently implemented after decades of everyone begging for the standard curve tools found in almost all other video editing/grading software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vibrance is a nonlinear saturation/desaturation tool albeit not curves. That means it saturates lesser saturated colors more than more saturated colors (and vise versa) with skintone protection. 

As to your request, I've upvoted it as anyone who would like to see such a feature in curves or otherwise do. Unlikely it may happen due to history but asking and voting is the key to at least getting Adobe to pay attention to such requests. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to see the curves section known from the Lumetri effect in Premiere implemented in LrC.

If that would be available in the local adjustment tools, Lr would blow Capture One out of the water in terms of color correction!

Votes

Translate

Translate