Highlighted

Adjustment Brush indicator has disappeared

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The little dot that indicated where the adjustment bursh has been applied has disappeared. I checked the other local area tools and all the dots remain active. However, with the adjustment bush I can select and area and make changes but the indicator does not show so I have no way of coming back later and deleting/modifying it or of hovering over it to see what area has actually been selected. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jim Wilde | Adobe Community Professional

On the Toolbar just below the image (press T if it's not visible), make sure that "Show Edit Pins" is not set to "Never". "Auto" is good, as it means the pins will only be displayed when the cursor is over the image, or "Always" will mean the pins always show when the brush tool is selected.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adjustment Brush indicator has disappeared

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The little dot that indicated where the adjustment bursh has been applied has disappeared. I checked the other local area tools and all the dots remain active. However, with the adjustment bush I can select and area and make changes but the indicator does not show so I have no way of coming back later and deleting/modifying it or of hovering over it to see what area has actually been selected. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jim Wilde | Adobe Community Professional

On the Toolbar just below the image (press T if it's not visible), make sure that "Show Edit Pins" is not set to "Never". "Auto" is good, as it means the pins will only be displayed when the cursor is over the image, or "Always" will mean the pins always show when the brush tool is selected.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 22, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fabulous!! I found it and it works. Thank you!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_20200102_233348.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent. Thank you. Problem solved.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You saved me so much time! Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0