• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annoying Lightroom 6.14 Splash Screen

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom 6.14 perpetual license.  Every time I go to create an new catalogue I get an annoying pop up screen that says "Take Your Lightroom Everywhere, Learn More or Continue."

I want nothing to do with the Creative Cloud, not now, not ever.  How can I get rid of this pop up?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

“Every time you create a new catalog”? How many times do you do this and why? Lightroom is designed to work with a single catalog.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can disable the splash screen in the Lightroom preferences.

Goto the "General" tab in the Lightroom preferences and disable the option "Show splash screen during startup".

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Axel+Matt  wrote

You can disable the splash screen in the Lightroom preferences.

Goto the "General" tab in the Lightroom preferences and disable the option "Show splash screen during startup".

I think that is another splash screen...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines