• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

code erreur 205 Litghroom

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour , je n'arrive pas à garder LRC ouvert. Je l'ai désinstallé réinstallé après l'avoir redémarré. J'ai autorisé mon coupe-feu pour la connection entrante de mes logiciels adobe et malgré ça j'ai toujours code erreur 205.

Je précise que depuis que je suis sur "Catalina" depuis High Sierra. J'ai dû désinstaller et réinstaller ma créative cloud. C'est depuis que j'ai ce problème.

Merci pour votre réponse.

Hello, I cannot keep LRC open. I uninstalled it reinstalled after restarting it. I have authorized my firewall for the incoming connection of my adobe software and despite this I still have error code 205.

I specify that since I am on "Catalina" from High Sierra. I had to uninstall and reinstall my creative cloud. It's since I have this problem.

Thank you for your reply. Traduction google.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please state the version NUMBER of your Lightroom Classic.

Please state the full complete unedited error message (or show us a screen capture).

What actions in Lightroom Classic cause the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2021-01-04 à 09.12.03.png

Capture d’écran 2021-01-04 à 09.13.04.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You cannot use Lightroom Classic at this time. Contact Customer Service and specify the reference code 205 for instructions on how to resolve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Al'ouverture de LR. Il s'éteint avec cette fenêtre. ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/error-205/td-p/5996068?page=1

UpdateU43M1D205The download is corrupted.
Click Cancel, wait a few minutes, and try again. File is not present on update server at specified location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines