Highlighted

Error warning " Unable to import Presets : All items were already imported " but don't see anything

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've bought preset pack Odyssey from Archipelago for my Lightroom Classic . I unzip all .xmp files in cameraRAW settings folder , but when i imported,  an Error warning " Unable to import Presets : All items were already imported " , and i don't see any presets in my develop presets panel . 

I reset hidden presets , but don't see anything . 
Please help me, thank so much.

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error warning " Unable to import Presets : All items were already imported " but don't see anything

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've bought preset pack Odyssey from Archipelago for my Lightroom Classic . I unzip all .xmp files in cameraRAW settings folder , but when i imported,  an Error warning " Unable to import Presets : All items were already imported " , and i don't see any presets in my develop presets panel . 

I reset hidden presets , but don't see anything . 
Please help me, thank so much.

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you placed them in the CR folder then they are imported. Did you put them in the User Preset folder? If not move them there and test.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tested but still can't import them. This is presets , can you test it ? 
https://download.htdrive.com/62e7b55b901e67c8

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser to see the images.]

I imported all the .xmp files in the Presets subfolder you posted, and they appeared in my presets panel as expected:

johnrellis_0-1592431303092.png

The message "Unable to import Presets : All items were already imported" indicates that perhaps you didn't properly unhide all the preset groups.  Click the + button in the upper-right corner, then Manage Presets, then make sure every group is checked.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've unhided all presets groups but i still don't see Odysseys ( from 1 to 8 ) , group i imported just have adjusments presets. 
please help me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Screen Shot of what you are seeing on your system will help. You do that by clicking the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar. That is after you have taken a screen shot and saved it to your computer.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To build on Just Shoot Me's suggestion:

1. Please copy here the first ten lines from the menu command Help > System Info. Sometimes people think they're on the "latest" version of LR but in fact aren't. LR's behavior with respect to presets has changed over the last couple of years.

2. Make sure you have a photo selected in Develop. 

3. In the Presets panel, expand every group by clicking the triangle to left of the group name.

4. Post a full-resolution screenshot here of the entire LR window.  If you need to scroll the presets to see all of them, then scroll the Presets panel as necessary, posting multiple screenshots.

See here for how to make screenshots: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/community/help/createscreenshot/

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines