• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting jpeg with watermark programmatically

New Here ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to export my photos using the API but the watermark doesn't work.  I don't know if it's a bug or I'm not using the right syntax to reference the watermark ID.

LR_useWatermark = true

LR_watermarking_id = "<My_watermark>"

I can't find any examples.  Please help!  I would be so appreciative!

Duane

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

The export settings are mostly undocumented, but it's easy to discover the correct ones. In the user interface, create an export preset with the desired settings. Then right-click the preset, do Show In Finder / Explorer, and open the .lrtemplate file in a text editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The export settings are mostly undocumented, but it's easy to discover the correct ones. In the user interface, create an export preset with the desired settings. Then right-click the preset, do Show In Finder / Explorer, and open the .lrtemplate file in a text editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Man, that was super helpful.  Thank you so much for the fast response and give me everything I need to complete my project.  Thank you again.

Duane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines