Frequent error when removing photos from catalog

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When removing photos from catalog (screen) and/or hard drive, I frequently get the following error message.  "Internal error has occurred : ? : 0 : attempt to index a nil value"  Seems more likely to happen on or about my first removal of a given session.  Do not know what, if any, effect it has on anything.  Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Most Valuable Participant , Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019
Try disabling the LogiOptions plugin via File > Plug-in Manager (it is installed automatically by Logitech software). If that doesn't help, try temporarily disabling all plugins. Please post whether or not this worked in the bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom Classic: "An internal error has occurred: ?:0: attempt to index a nil value" | Photoshop Family Customer Commu… Be sure to click Me Too and Follow in the upper-right corner, which will make it a little more likely Ad...

Translate

Translate
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try disabling the LogiOptions plugin via File > Plug-in Manager (it is installed automatically by Logitech software). If that doesn't help, try temporarily disabling all plugins.

Please post whether or not this worked in the bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom Classic: "An internal error has occurred: ?:0: attempt to index a nil value" | Photoshop F... Be sure to click Me Too and Follow in the upper-right corner, which will make it a little more likely Adobe might address this issue, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

Please continue all discussion in the bug report, so that relevant information is all in one thread.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your suggestion appears to have solved the problem.  Removed quite a few useless photos last night, without a single error.  Thanks, so much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines