Highlighted

I can't use my license key for Lightroom 6.

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a Lightroom 6 CD with license bought 5 years ago from a photo shop in Prague. I have reinstalled the program recently but is telling me the license key is already in use. I was the only one using this license key. What should I do? I can send photos with the actual CD and envelope with the license key to prove I'm the real owner.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Topics

Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't use my license key for Lightroom 6.

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a Lightroom 6 CD with license bought 5 years ago from a photo shop in Prague. I have reinstalled the program recently but is telling me the license key is already in use. I was the only one using this license key. What should I do? I can send photos with the actual CD and envelope with the license key to prove I'm the real owner.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Topics

Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell us the exact word-for-word message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines