Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lens profile for Nikon Nikkor AF-S DX 18-135 mm F/3.5-5.6 G IF- ED

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm looking for the lens profile (JPG/RAW) for Nikon Nikkor AF-S DX 18-135 mm F/3.5-5.6 G IF- ED although I have Adobe Lightroom this profile is unavailable.

Any suggestions where to get it?

Many thanx!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lukaszr,

As you're not able to find the lens profile, you can try creating the lens profile: The Adobe Lens Profile Creator Tool « Julieanne Kost's Blog

Please let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I use the same lens, and find that the Nikon 18-105mm lens profile seems to work very well on this lens. from what I've read in other forums, it's basically the same lens but with a bit more reach. I tried the Nikon 18-140mm profile but it didn't work as well.

There is, or was, a downloadable profile on the downloader app, but I believe that's no longer available now.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines