• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic: "An internal error has occurred: ?:0: attempt to index field" while exporting

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export my raw files as jpegs and I am receiving this error:

An internal error has occurred: ?:0: attempt to index field 'tag' (a nil value)

Does anyone know how to fix it?

😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That's definitely what should not be happening as you getting an error message while exporting images from Lightroom Classic, let us help make it right.

Could you please let us know which exact version of Lightroom Classic CC are you using? Note: You can find that out by going to Help > System info

Also, are you using any 3rd party plugins in Lightroom? I'd recommend that you checkout the suggestions offered in this similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/error-message-0-attempt-to-index-field-rootfile-a-n... and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your plug-ins, do you have Logitech Options?

Logitech Options is foe those that have specific Logitech mice and/or keyboards. The plug-in allows functions to be applied to buttons, etc. on the mouse and/or keyboard. Do not confuse it with the Logitech Options application that allows you yo adjust the mouse or keyboard, nor the drivers.

The Logitech Options plug-in us a known POS that cause an annoying but not fatal problem, just like that one.

Disable that plug-in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I solved a very simple way.

- Enter in library mode, select all imagens, then delete all. (From Lightroom, NOT from disk)
- Close lightroom. Open lightroom (and the same catalog) again.
- Still in library mode, go to Folder Panel and add new folder. Choice the folder of your images
- Import to catalog

and it's done!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines