• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speicherort für XMP Dateien

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich bin neu bei Lightroom und habe die gleichzeitige Speicherung von XMP-Daten aktiviert. Obwohl diese offensichtlich beim Synchronisieren erstellt worden sind, finde ich keine XMP-Datei auf meinem Rechner. Wo werden diese Daten standardmäßig abgelegt.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Google translation: "Storage location for XMP filesI'm new to Lightroom and have enabled simultaneous storage of XMP data. Although these were obviously created during synchronization, I cannot find an XMP file on my computer. Where is this data stored by default."

Do you mean that you have checked the option Catalog Settings > Metadata > Automatically Write Changes Into XMP? If that option is checked, LR will only write the XMP metadata back to disk when the photo's metadata changes (e.g. you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XMP-Dateien werden normalerweise im gleichen Ordner wie das entsprechende Foto abgelegt.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vielen Dank; inzwischen klappt es. Ich wußte nicht, dass die Speicherung nur vorgenommen wird, wenn die Bilder bearbeitet werden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: "Storage location for XMP filesI'm new to Lightroom and have enabled simultaneous storage of XMP data. Although these were obviously created during synchronization, I cannot find an XMP file on my computer. Where is this data stored by default."

Do you mean that you have checked the option Catalog Settings > Metadata > Automatically Write Changes Into XMP? If that option is checked, LR will only write the XMP metadata back to disk when the photo's metadata changes (e.g. you make edits in Develop or change a field in the Metadata panel).

What types of files -- raw, DNG, JPEG, TIFF?

For raw files, LR places the .xmp files in the same folder as the raw photo.

For non-raws (DNG, JPEG, TIFF, PSD, PSB, PNG), LR doesn't create .xmp files -- rather, it stores the changed metadata back in the photo itself.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines